Thanks to everyone who has sent suggestions. I have tried different quotes, no quotes, reloading, etc, etc - but still no joy.

This just seems to be an issue on FF/Windows and the really weird thing is that the font works in one area of the page - the menus - but not for the headings. The font is specified in exactly the same way for both components in the CSS, but the headings refuse to play ball.

Nick

Nick Cowie wrote:
Raena wrote:

    No, either doubles or singles are correct.
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1#font-family

Double quotes might be correct in the specs and for all browsers that follow the specs including surprisingly IE6. Except for FF on windows, it does not want to play by the rules it needs single quotes not double quotes, I found this out the hard way last week.

Nick

Nick Roper
partner
logical elements
innovative web and internet solutions
zend/php & mysql approved partner
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: +44 1749 676798
   www: www.logical.co.uk
skype: nick.roper / +44 20 7870 9587

logical elements, 34 Chamberlain Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2PJ