I'm om FF 2.0.0.4 as well - can you confirm that tou see the ampersand
character styled in 'Gates & Railings' the same way on both the heading
and the menus ? I see different - with the menu being more stylised.
Hi Nick,

I think the issue may be that the <H1> tag is defaulting to different font
weights on different browsers. I added the FONT-WEIGHT: normal; below to the
H1 CSS definition and it appears now in Garamond (at least on IE7 on my
computer). I suspect I don't have the Garamond bold font set loaded on my
computer.

As other people have mentioned, a comma separated list of fallback fonts
would be a good idea.

H1 {
        FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 2.5em; COLOR: #051779; FONT-STYLE:
italic; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond;
}

Regards,
Kepler Gelotte