Kevin Murphy wrote:
Interesting. i don't see that in my copy of Safari Windows or Mac (or any other browser). I see the text left aligned. I'm running Safari 3.0.2 (522.13.1) for windows and Safari 3.0.2 (522.12) for Mac. Perhaps there is a newer version that needs updating. Also try emptying the Cache, or reseting safari, and see if that solves the problem. I've noticed sometimes that Safari doesn't always reload the CSS file when refreshing the page.

--
Kevin Murphy
Webmaster: Information and Marketing Services

P.S. Please note that my e-mail and website address have changed from wncc.edu to wnc.edu.