Dan Dorman wrote:
On 7/18/07, Kevin Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It looks identical to me on Safari Windows/Mac, Firefox Windows/Mac, and
IE7.

On 7/18/07, dwain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the partners div is set to 760px wide and the text is aligned left.
there is a 2em margin top and bottom on the word partners and the font
for the gallery text is 80% in times new roman, times, serif.  what i am
seeing in safari windows beta is what i described above and the font is
arial.

The Agora image is left justified in every Windows browser I've tried
it on:  IE6, Firefox 2, and Safari.

:Dan Dorman
thanks, then i guess it's just me. i'll try emptying my cache and seeing what happens. i appreciate the responses.

dwain

--
Dwain Alford
http://www.alforddesigngroup.com