Hi Tee,

as well as Opera Mini 3.n, it is probably worth trying the Opera Mini 4 beta
http://www.operamini.com/beta/ - I use both to test blog templates, as 4 beta
renders closer to a desktop browser (desktop browser with magnifier, anyhow).

Just on the mobile browsing experience - Ryan Healy of
http://employeeevolution.com/ uses the WP Mobile Edition plugin that renders a
very navigable site when viewed from small format browsers (but doh! forgets to
include an RSS link out of the box).

My guess is that portable/handheld browsing is going to become more of an issue
rather than less as time goes by - anyone have any thoughts around this?

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew Boyd
Consultant
SMS Management & Technology

M 0413 048 542
T +61 2 6279 7100
F +61 2 6279 7101
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
About SMS: Ground Floor, 8 Brindabella Circuit, CANBERRA AIRPORT  ACT  2609
www.smsmt.com
SMS Management & Technology (SMS) [ASX:SMX] is Australia's largest, publicly
listed Management Services company. We solve complex problems and transform
business through Consulting, People and Technology