Hey rick,

This happened to me as I mentioned in the last issue, and When I spoke to my
client and explained to him the reason he accepted it and chosen design and
cross browser compatibility to complete valid CSS and the only thing that
doesn't validate is the mozilla custom opacity:

Parse Error - opacity=65)
Property -moz-opacity doesn't exist : 0.65

however it all comes back to the client and their requests!

http://www.Mjama.com