From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Schwartz
Sent: 23 August 2007 12:24
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] IE & help

Some users have complained that when they go to this page

http://www.fifeweb.org/wp/lib/lib_current.html

and try to download the linked files with IE 7 they get a message stating
something like "Explorer is unable to download the requested file"

My Windows (server 2000) testing computer has IE 6 on it and all works fine.

The links to the files are absolute, so my guess is these users either have
some funny settings in thier IE 7, anti-virus programs, or some Norton
firewall-like application.

However if someone could have a look in IE 7 I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bob