From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tee G. Peng
Sent: 08 September 2007 04:35
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] XHTML+Voice

Hi Philippe, a quick question before I forgot to ask.
  A bit off-topic: yes I use VoiceOver sometimes; the built-in voice
options are awful, so far Vicki is the only one I can listen for more
than 15 mintues. I'd been wanting to purhcase a pleasant voice sample
but don't know where to look. Anybody knows about this?
Hopefully Leapord will improve.

tee