James Ellis:

Explain to me how a blind person would create a gradient using HEX or RGB
color values, if a person born blind does not know what a color is because
they have never seen one.

Why put a blind person in this position in the first place? Its like asking
someone with no arms to learn to drive a car. Whilst it might just be
possible with some high end assistive devices, it is not practical for that
person to become a lorry driver now is it?

And i also said a blind person can create graphics, but only at a certain
level.

Good luck to you though Marvin, at least your getting on with life.