even if making their site accessible to the blind costs target 0 dollars and
0 work, even if they need to just flip a button and bang - their site is
accessible, it doesn't mean the law should force them to do it.

what i really don't understand is why did the blind people sued target..if
target doesn't want to make their site accessible it's their right to do it.
there is no reason for the government to force its will on a private
company. you can and you should make the stores accessible to everyone, but
telling the stores how to make their sites is like telling them what
services should the staff give to the people who come in. it's like Andreas
said, the company is allowed to choose what service it wants to give to the
public. if a company doesn't want to make a site, they are allowed to. but
if they make a site, it doesn't mean they have to make it available to
everyone. if they choose to make a Spanish site so that they won't have to
have people who speak spanish in the shop, but still be able to sell to the
Hispanic community, is it discrimination against english-speakers?