Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list for a bit and am now sending my first
post/question.

Having been looking for a client-side solution to sorting tabular data,
I came upon a phenomenal script by Stuart Langridge called 'sorttable' [1].

Easy to implement, seemingly stable in all Win/6+ browsers and those on
Mac/Linux with which I was able to test.

I've got the script working on a client site [2].  In Win/FF2 I was able
to make use of the script yesterday.  Today, with a (verified) clear
cache, the page displays, but the sort script doesn't seem to be
working.  WinIE7 has no issues, nor does WinIE6 (verified on
browsercam/remote).

Are there known issues with DOM scripts and Win/FF2, or is there
something that I as a newbie to JS/DOM have overlooked?

TIA for any suggestions or thoughts,
~R

[1]http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/
[2]http://www.cprtools.net/store/headcombs.php