RCH Library wrote:
> g'day Ray,
>
> if you find a solution, or hear back from the author with a fix, would you
> be kind enough to post it to the list? this is the easiest table sorter
> i've seen to date, and i've seen a few; i'd love to use it, but clearly
> have to wait for this bug to be sorted out.
>
> thanks tons,
>
> Vicki
Hi Vicki, et al:

I have written to Mr. Langridge regarding his /sorttable/ DOM [1] script
and the behaviour that I'm experiencing and will surely post any fix,
report or comment(s) that he's kind enough to share.

Thanks to all for the replies and validation of my sanity (at least
where the reported behaviour is concerned)

Kind regards,
~Ray

[1]http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/