working on a project that must meet all mechanical check for priority 2, via WAI or Total validator. Client is from UK and according to an article I read, by year 2008, all government websites must meet the priority 2 is that correct? This is not a site for government but client wanted WCAG AA compliant.

In the site, there is a section for blog, and the excerpt follows with a 'continue reading' link (title attribute generated by the blog or CMS script I have yet to find out, and can't find a way to change or customize it). In the same page more than one article is listed, that means more than one title attribute with 'continue reading', as a result I am unable to pass the Priority 2: 13.1 Clearly identify the target of each link.
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/#tech-meaningful-links

Can this idiotically error be ignored?

Thanks!

tee