From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of James Jeffery
Sent: 30 October 2007 15:53
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Rounded Courners .... Your Take

What methods do you find best when creating rounded corners and
which methods are the most supported?

I have been using span tags and absolute positioning. I have also
recently started to use the sliding doors method because you can
achive nice rounded boxes with some nice effects, even better if
you use PNG's.

Using the span method i did find a bug in IE 6, the 2 corner span's
wouldn't sit flush with the bottom of the containing div, although it
displayed fine in every other browser i tested it on and they could
be resized fine. It was odd though, because IE 5.x display them
perfect, was just IE 6.

Lets have your beloved methods then guys.

James