Many thanks again to everyone who replied to my post.

On Nov 13, 2007, at 5:52 AM, Navjot Pawera wrote:

I have 9.5 Alpha Beta. Do you know if Opera is quick to bug fix? If not, I don't want to bother to report the bug. :-)

I just checked the thread and saw this discussion. It would a big help if you could file that bug (as you've already been playing around with it - you'd probably will be able to explain it better). You can be assured that we'll do our best to get this rectified in the newer builds as soon as possible (if it is a valid bug of- course - I haven't really been able to check the

Navjot, yes I filed it early this morning.

tee