James Jeffery wrote:
- The first thing that struck me was the blatent missues of the <em> element.

- Missing title attribute from your anchor's

- No indication as to who or what your site is about. At least a logo or name.

- Why use XHTML? If you are not using anything XML related you should
be using HTML. HTML is not dead and just because you use XHTML it does
not mean your site is making good use of Web Standards. If this was do
they would not be working towards HTML5.

- Class and ID names are not semantic. id="left" would make no sense
if you moved it to the right.

- Why do you have your text blocks all over the place? I think they
would look better if they were all left aligned and keep the
navigation to the right.

I like the idea, the font goes well with the simplisit design. Try
making the navigation stand out a bit more and give the page some
natural flow and order.

There is probably more issues but i only had a quick glance.

James