From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Designer
Sent: Sun 18/11/2007 10:12
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] SIte Maps?
I have never done a site map/index. I have Googled, but the results seem complicated, at least for a newcomer to site maps. I want to provide a way for visitor to a site to get where they want easily. Of course, the basic structure of the site is key, but when, e.g., there is a link to an obscure (but relevant) aspect of the content, it would be nice if he/she could find it.

Any links or pointers to creating such an index/map would be most welcome. Needless to say, standards and accessibility are important . . .

Thanks,

Bob

www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk

Hi MIke, I mean the latter. I just wondered how anyone on the list has dealt with this. I was presuming that the simplest method would be to manually produce a list of links on a 'site map' page. I do not really want a graphical presentation of the site, such as the kind of thing generated by dreamweaver.

Thanks,

Bob