From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian Montoya
Sent: 21 November 2007 14:26
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] SIte Maps?

On Nov 20, 2007 7:04 PM, Jermayn Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In coming in late to the discussion:
>
> Do we really need a sitemap? I recently read an article were it talked
> that if all the seo was done properly and it was smallish, you
> probably do not need a sitemap.

I remember that article too. It was saying that a sitemap is meant to
expose pages of your site that are difficult to reach for a search
spider that starts at the homepage. If you have a working  link
structure and anyone can reach any page of your site by just following
all the links, everything is already exposed and you don't need a
sitemap.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net

This message has been scanned for malware by SurfControl plc.
www.surfcontrol.com