Hi all,

Many people would not yet have considered how business and organisations are going to handle video as a standard document format. Can we get some feedback about how much interest there would be in a proposal for standard guidelines related to upload, storage, display of video and its associated information.and playing of video? We have put a lot of thought into this during the creation of our software, SMACKB!Z at smackbiz.biz. If there is sufficient interest, we will make a proposal for general comment.

With thanks,

Damian Hickey

CEO ZacWare

Level 20, 300 Queen St.