From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lyn Patterson
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:39 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] CMS and site design

I have never had to use a CMS and know very little about them.  I have a client
who wants to update his site himself  and my hosting company supports Joomla.

My question is: do I design the site in the normal way and then append the CMS
or is the site designed within Joomla? Am I restricted in design options?

Lyn Patterson
Western Web Design