Hi Lyn,

Personally, I had a bad experience working with joomla, and as a CMS, my
clients are not big fans either. I found it easier to build my own CMS for the
clients.

MT

Adam Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi Lyn,
I have worked with Joomla! quite a bit - and do be honest I am not a great fan.
It is quite powerful in what you can do with it. Too answer your question you
are not limited in your design, however there is a bit of a learning curve when
it comes to Joomla! Also, you do not do your design with Joomla! - rather you
integrate your design into Joomla! I would define exactly what your client
needs and then look at your options from there.
Regards
Adam