On 2007/12/17 15:30 (GMT) Paul McCann apparently typed:

> Heads up, the BBC has a new site in Beta.

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/home/beta

> Thoughts/praise/comments :)

I guess they discovered 800x600 is an anachronism, so made it wider. Still
objects are sized in px, so with fonts forced big enough to read at high
resolution, line lengths are too short and/or overlap and/or extend beyond
containers. CSS hard to evaluate, with no line feeds in the whole file. It
has "display options", but that needs work. And, it's another Clagnut type,
suffering the usual effects when viewed with user stylesheet or minimum font
size employed in Gecko. http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/Clagnut/eonsSS

Overall, better, but, worse than good.
--
"   Our Constitution was made only for a moral
and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409