Seems like someone is listening! The color buttons is gone and a few other things changed.

Paul McCann skrev:
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know I was the one who posted the BBC link, but I have nothing to do with the BBC whatsoever. So if you want to send private feedback to the BBC, please do it direct to their webteam, or whoever is responsible for testing the Beta, whom unfortunately I dont have any contact details for. I just came across the Beta site from one of my clients and I thought I would share it here with you guys to get some conversation going. Maybe someone can invite the BBC to join the conversation. As I said, this is nothing to do with me, I dont work for the BBC so please dont direct comments about the new site to me.

As for the site. I agree the colour changing is a bit annoying but for the design, it may be dated and not leading the pack and done to death in a lot of IT websites etc, but I think for the general public who this site is aimed at most will like it. I actually quite like that look and dont see it around as often as some of you seem to do. But time will tell. Apart from that I too agree the font sizing and the lack of support at 800x600 is annoying. The BBC has been my example site of why you should still design for 800 for a while now!! Particularly to those clients who have large widescreen monitors!

Paul