Firefox:
Yesterday it defaulted to lollipop green (*puke*), with coloured buttons.
Today it's defaulting to black and white with NO coloured buttons;
that whole div is just not there today.

IE6:
Defaults to black and white WITH coloured buttons. However the items
showing and news stories are completely different to what I see in
Firefox.

Opera:
Defaults to black and white WITH coloured buttons. The items and news
are the same as in IE.

So .. the default colour is different each time you go there ..? ..
and depending on what browser you use, you get different boxes and
different news .. ? .. and the div with the coloured buttons may or
may not show up .. ? ... (I thought maybe AdBlock was interfering, but
no, disabling it didn't affect anything.)

I'm confused.

libby