From: "Thierry Koblentz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I gave it a quick try, but I didn't really spend much time on this as I'm
not a fan of "cheating" with the visual flow.

I agree. "Skip to" links would be the solution. Layout is difficult enough with the existing standards, but source ordering is, in my opinion, largely a wasted effort. If a web designer feels it important to have the main content come first, then that is the way the page should both display and be read.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com