There are a couple of ways of putting links on your page which mimic the
back button that I know of.

One is by using JavaScript, history.back() is what you will want to use.  If
you don't want to use JavaScript it is possible through code, well with .Net
at least.  You can easily access the UrlRefferer which gives you the full
URL of the previous page.

I hope this helps

Jamie.