Hi Kevin

One option is to use VirtualBox (virtualbox.org) which is virtualisation
software written in Qt. Looks to have Mac OSX host capabilities
(http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=8)

I use the open source edition in KDE and run all the Windows browsers in an XP
guest for testing.

Only thing I can't do is get a Mac guest running although there is talk about
it in VirtualBox (http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?p=13612#13612) -
won't affect you tho'

HTH
James