As far as CSS formating goes, I find it easier when the label doesn't wrap the input.

Also, I believe that is the same reason that lists have made their way into forms, because it makes them that much easier to format and gives you something else to grab onto.

Rachel May wrote:
That's really interesting Mike.  After visiting a conference a couple of years
ago where a demonstration was given on screen reader use of forms, I have been
wrapping the input in a label and having a for attribute set. Both were
presented as being equally accessible (the demo must have been in JAWS), and
wrapping the input made it easier to style.

I'd be very interested in reading your article when it's ready :o)

Rachel May
P +64-4-384-3546
E [EMAIL PROTECTED] The Survey Company Level 1, 50 Manners St
PO Box 6859, Marion Square
Wellington
www.thesurveycompany.com
The Survey Company is a division of Heliocell Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE: This email message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use dissemination distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email
message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite
authority, to be those of Heliocell Ltd. The recipient stated is the sole
intended recipient and this email is not to be forwarded or shared digitally
without the permission of the sender. Thank you