Hi all

I am currently doing a website for a Medical Centre - and as you know
the Doctor's have their qualifications listed after their name.
Would an <abbr> tag with the appropriate title be the correct markup?
Or has anybody figured out a more appropriate option?
I'm also marking up the names using hCard, and as far as I can tell,
there's no obvious option to include the qualification as part of the
hCard either.

A definition list came to mind, but then a qualification isn't REALLY
a definition of a person ALTHOUGH when being addressed as a doctor it
may.

Any opinions?

Thanks in advance-
Penny