Chris Broadfoot wrote:
You have users using *older than* IE5?
I often see older browsers in the log, but in such small quantities that they're safe to ignore. Generally speaking, browsers with only a fraction of a percent share are safe to ignore, unless you know a reason not to. Konqueror, for example, isn't very popular, but since the KHTML engine is very good, it merits more attention than it's numbers suggest. Mobile browsers are also good examples since they are likely to grow quickly in popularity (between the iPhone and Google's OHA, I'm very optimistic).