Just a quick thank you to everyone who replied, it's been a *huge* help. I'm carefully going over the site with your comments in mind and making many changes based upon them.

I'm still very busy, but as soon as things slow down I'll try to respond in detail - meanwhile I'll just say that if there were no glaring errors, that is in large part due to the invaluable tips and hints I've picked up from careful daily reading of this list.

Thanks!

Andrew

On 2008/02/25 10:31 (GMT-0500) Andrew Maben apparently typed:

I'm almost done with a site redesign, and the time is right to ask
for your opinions: http://beta.www.aclib.us
for comparison, the current site is: http://www.aclib.us