Hi
The validator is doing the right thing in flagging these rules as either not
existing or at another version of CSS. Usage of -vendor-specific-css in this
manner is also perfectly fine when you want to target a feature that has been
introduced into a rendering engine but has not yet been finalised.

Generally, you will find that this vendor specific stuff is the vendor's
intepretation of the spec, so don't expect -webkit-border-radius to do the
same thing as -moz-border-radius or even the w3c border-radius, especially
for more complex rounded corners involving ellipses.

As an aside, Opera 9.5 while not supporting border-radius will have some nifty
SVG background mojo that will allow you to do similar stuff:
http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/new-development-techniques-using-opera-k/

Cheers
James