To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Dreamweaver8

Hi Kate:

Adobe doesn't offer downloads of older versions once a newer version has come out. The only way I know to get a 30 day trial at this point is to find a CD with a 30 day trial of it on a Dreamweaver 8 book .. many of them come with CDs that contain sample files and a trial of the program. Of course, after the 30 days, the upgrade would be to CS3 so then you would be back where you started.

Perhaps you could also find one on EBay or in a 3rd party store on clearance .. be careful especially with the former that it's not a bootlegged copy but comes with a valid serial.

AFAIK, those are about the only options since DW8 is a version and a half behind.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "kate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>