as does zend studio :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

one thing I miss about dreamweaver is that you can do a 'search all' and get a list of all instances of the thing you are searching for rather than cycling through a 'find...find...find...' list. So far it's the only program I've used that does that and I really notice not having it.

My favourite general-purpose text editor is UltraEdit, which does what
you describe: returns a list of files containg your search string, and
the entire line(s) that contain that string. It's not a web-specific
tool, but does beat everything else I have tried to date.

Regards,
Mike