This question was asked less a week ago, here was my reply:

The W3C has an example of the use of the cite and quote elements here:
http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/xhtml2/spec-examples/mod-text/cite
-ex01.xhtml

Or you can read all about quotations here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/text.html#h-9.2.2

You could avoid the blockquote and use a paragraph depending on the length
of the quoted text. Only use the q element if it is an inline quote (i.e., a
short quote). If you want a lengthy quote, use the blockquote.

An inline quote example:

<code>

lang="us-en">You are the best!</q></p>

</code>

A block level quote example (as Mike indicated above):

<code>

</code>

You can also add an anchor around the company name if you want to link to
their website. I don't believe the cite *attribute* (as opposed to
*element*or 'tag') is compulsory if you're not referring to an online
source, but I'm
not entirely certain.

Jason