This topic is very interesting. As a screen reader user I have enjoyed always
getting Rich Text files. I use to get bills in HTML which was great. However,
everything is now PDFs. I hate PDFs! With a little more care, you could do
everything a PDF does in an HTML file. I use a RTF editor called Jarte
(http://www.jarte.com) with conversion packs I downloaded from Microsoft. My
Jarte word Processor can now read everything from Word 97 to Word 2007. I am
not a lover of Word and do not have it installed on ny PC. Besides being a
resource hog Word takes over everything and has ties to everything on the PC. I
do not know what is worse, Word or a virus.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http://www.infoforce-services.com

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into
the light." - Helen Keller