so where else can you be taught in bed for £50*

(*stop sniggering in the back there!)

and as for accreditation, some of my best developers were not accredited and their experience counted for much more than any course could provide. They are much better at independent thinking, self- study for things they need to know more about, and less likely to get stuck in a conceptual rut.

Joe