I need a function of a link that one KNOWS is working...

Michael

IceKat wrote:
Hey,

I recently looked this up for someone else. I've found this link (below) to work well for regular images but don't seem to do much for background images pulled in with CSS. However having said that I've used this script without much trouble for quite a while.

As for the 800x600 thread. I've been interested in reading the replies and thank everyone responding to my thread. I asked because I was making a fixed width layout which was looking very odd on my computer when made to fix for an 800x600 and my screen being a wide screen. Some of you might be glad to know I've since started trying to make it fluid width but it's been great to read all the replies and get the opinion of everyone.

IceKat.

PNG Link: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/pnghowto.htm

Michael Persson wrote:
HI people,

I have tried to not use transparency for years as it is not working IE6 properly.

I have not a situation where i need it and there is no way out, I have tried some
tricks and there are some that works half way to the full solution.

There is a solution with a js file called htc somethnig where i get the transparency
working but only in one of the images i need them to appear.

Does anyone have a clever full functional solution for this transparency crap
to make work.... ?

I have grey hair already but its starting to fall of soon...

Michael in Athens