From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of kevin_erickson
Sent: 17 June 2008 21:55
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] HTML special characters coding

Hello,
I am looking for advice on if the best way to code for special characters is
to use the actual character or the attribute value or the alt code?
i.e. for the ampersand should one use & or &? Does it matter? I know
that Dreamweaver automates some of this but what is the best practice?

Thank you

kevin

07:20