Fuji,

It is because it is inline script, which the validator is trying to parse.

Change this:

<script type=”javascript”>

    Your script here ...

</script>

to:

<script type=”javascript”>

/*<![CDATA[*/

    Your script here ...

/*]]>*/

</script>

(Note the additional two lines wrapping it)

More info at: http://javascript.about.com/library/blxhtml.htm

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie

 <callto:+61414275989> call:+61414275989,  <callto:+61280113982>
call:+61280113982,  <skype:tathamoddie?call> skype:tathamoddie,  <msnim:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED],  <http://tatham.oddie.com.au/>
tatham.oddie.com.au