Hello good people of the WSG list,

Currently I'm working on a website with a community / web 2.0-ish feel to
it. I'm having trouble deciding what tags to use for certain elements on a
page. These elements are:

- mail a friend
- vote the article up
- vote the article down
- copy "I want to embed this on my own site" code from an input field
- the number of times the article has been viewed
- tags associated with the article

In the design there's a kind of control panel with these options next to the
article itself. I was thinking of the good old <ul> but I'm not entirely
sure. The options aren't very similar in that they're part control (the
voting) and part meta information and part helping the user copy stuff.

I am curious what people's thoughts are on how to mark this up semantically.

Gr.

Matijs