The latest versions of the 4 major browsers (IE, Opera, Safari and
Firefox) all do zooming. It is *relatively* safe to assume that Firefox,
Safari and Opera users will update their browsers on a regular basis as
these browsers all have to be sought out and downloaded initially.

However IE6 still hangs around and doesn't support page zooming, so I
believe that you still have to check font resizing on layouts rather
than assuming that all users can zoom. Font resizing is also available
on all browsers so should be tested for anyway.

That's my thought anyway.

Are all browsers now using zooming to resize pages?

I noticed FF2 wasn't using zooming but FF3 is and I know IE and Safari
already do it.

Any background information in this?