From: Al Sparber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 7/3/2008 2:41 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Browsers and Zooming

For folks who need to increase the text size for a specific page (perhaps
because the designer set microscopic font-sizes) a true zoom, rather than a
text resize, preserves the line-length proportions in a fixed-width layout.

>> Or would they be using screen magnification software anyway, and it
>> wouldn't make a difference to them?

Probably not.

There are far more important issues to get bogged down in ;-)