To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] what you write is what you see [OT?]

On 8/4/08, kate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dwain said:  it looked just like it does on a computer.

 What did you expect Dwain..lolol

i really didn't know what to expect, that's why it was such a
surprise.  i don't know, maybe i expected the css not to work and the
page would display would display as xhtml without the css.  like i
said, i had never seen my web site or any other web site on a mobile
device.
dwain

--
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  Benjamin