Okay, I'll try to bring it back OnTopic.

Which of shopping cards actually uses css based templates without
tones of tables? And if noone will mind, which CMS does so?
I mean,I'm using Joomla and everyone says that the templates are
standard compliant etc, but when I see the bloody header named
"contentheader" instead of "h2" it really pisses me off - not semantic
and not SEO friendly.

What's your best practice for Shopping Carts templates/systems, would
you rather restyle a template to make it more standard compliant or
start from a scratch, and same with coding, do you sometimes try to
fix shopping cart software to customize it or do you not as it makes
it hard to update later on?

Regards,

--
Krystian - Sunlust - I-M-A: