Hi all,
I think especially with netbook computers gaining some market share as tools
for searching, the web 'Back to Top' links are well to be used on every page.

These computers have screen resolutions of 1024 x 600 pixels or less, so quasi
every page may be considered a long page on these machines.

Florian

> Hi,
>
> I'd argue that a 'back to top' link on longer pages is not only a good idea
> but also what users expect.
>
> I have had numerous clients who asked for this link on all pages - even on
> shorter pages as they feel it is part of a usable page. In my opinion,
> trying to predict whether or not people know about keyboard shortcuts is
> more difficult than adjusting the wording of said 'back to top' link to the
> site's target audience.
>
> Prisca
>

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Александр Паньшин
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > wrote:
> >
> > And you think they guess what 'back to top' link means?
> > In my expirence, I never pressed buttons like 'Back to Top' on web pages.
> >
> > 2008/9/29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Really?
> > > I'll give you ten to one that the majority of PC users have no idea
> > > what that key does.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Mike

Florian Hamberger