Correction on these links:

http://www.mucu4u.org.nz/Home_61.aspx
http://www.oneeast.co.nz/
http://www.colorfastsigns.co.nz/Home_34.aspx

The first fails as HTML 4.01 Strict - no good
The 2nd fails as HTML 4.01 Strict - no good
The 3rd fails as HTML 4.01 Transitional - no good

None are using XHTML 1.0, let alone the strict version.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Designer / Developer/
--------------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Fax: (866) 301-8045
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Robin Gorry wrote:
http://www.mucu4u.org.nz/Home_61.aspx
http://www.oneeast.co.nz/
http://www.colorfastsigns.co.nz/Home_34.aspx

Robin Gorry
Senior Web Developer
Xplore Net Solutions

Xplore.net Website of the Week: Weleda (Australia) - www.weleda.com.au

Weleda has a range of anthroposophic medicine - the simple yet powerful
way to utilise nature's medicines to stimulate the body to 'heal
itself'.  Until recently their website did not accurately reflect their
brand and they had no easy way to profile their product range to their
Australian consumers.
The new Weleda website is powered by the Xsite content manager, Xforms,
Xshop, Xmembers and Xtend. Combined, this powerful toolset enables
Weleda staff to add/edit/delete pages, text and imagery throughout their
site, create online forms and surveys, provide an online product
catalogue and issue logins to restricted access areas on their website.

f:  00 64 (0)6 834 24 86
e : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: www.xplore.net

Take control of your website - ask me today about Xsite-tomorrows
Content Management System

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.