Not from what I've seen - safari (pc based) can be fine, chrome not. I'd have to go through my history somewhat to link theese pages/sites but if you must have the proof...

At the end of the day never assume 'just cos one works another similar will'. Chrome may be based on something, doesn;t make it work identical. My twin is based off the same genetics - but he's an asshole ;)

Jon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

Seeing as though Google's new Chrome browser uses the same rendering engine as Apple's Safari, would it be acceptable to test browser layout issues in Chrome and assume the same CSS solutions apply in Safari?

Does anyone know of any distinct differences in CSS rendering between the 2 browsers?
___
Christian Fagan
Fagan Design
fagandesign.com.au