Not only JS, there are differences in CSS as well.

Shadows appear, but kinda buggy, not as it should. text-shadow and
box-shadow.
The rounded borders are not antialiased (as in aliased or pixelated) in
Chrome whereas FF3 and Safari handle it correctly.
And font-face doesn't work at all, whereas it does in safari.

I know these properties are not part of css2.1, so it's acceptable, but good
to know. That was a few weeks ago as well. Maybe it's been fixed... I
haven't checked today.

I've heard about problems with png as well, but I haven;t seen any problems
on that side of things.

There are probably other things that are different in Chrome than in Safari.

Cheers,

Johan Douma