You don't need the nested <fieldset> for styling, but for semantics and
general better structure/meaning of your form. It so happens that you can
also then style that section nicer if you need to. More bloated than it
needs to be? Yes.
Is it better to use a list instead of <div>s? Of course it is.
As you get more advanced in this, the whole 'set' will get even more
bloated.
Enjoy your HTML forms 'discovery'.
Cheers,
Jason

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:50 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Jason Grant BSc, MSc
CEO, Flexewebs Ltd.
www.flexewebs.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]